Monday 3 November 2014

Ask Mark Zuckerberg a question on his Q&A this week


Do you have questions you would love to ask the Facebook CEO? Tune in to the social network on Nov. 6, at 2 p.m. PT (5 p.m. ET) to ask.


Mark Zuckerberg will host his first online Q&A session on Thursday; you can watch the livestream on Facebook, or check out the video afterwards.

"Ask me a question below in the comments, or vote on a question you want me to answer by liking it," Zuckerberg explained in a post on the official Q&A with Mark event page. "I'll be answering questions for about an hour, and will try to get through as many as I can."


The message, published Thursday afternoon, has already received more than 4,000 comments, including queries like "Why did you force us to download Facebook Messenger?," "How 'private' is my FB page, really?,"and "How much do you sleep?"

"It's an important part of Facebook's culture," he wrote in a personal post. "People ask thoughtful questions about why our company is going in certain directions, what I think about things happening in the world, and how we can continue improving our services for everyone. I learn a lot from these Q&As, and the questions people ask help us build better services."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts