Last week, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg held a public Q&A session, where he answered questions posed to him by people around the world.
And one question that stood out amongst those addressed was: "Why do you wear the same shirt every day?"
He said, "I'm in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I'd feel I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life."
That was a really intelligent answer as he saves even more time ignoring the thought of what to wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Popular Posts
-
Microsoft has just released Windows 10 build 10061 to Users registered on the Windows Insider program, thus shipping a new bunch of impro...
-
Google had referred to Android 5.0 as nothing but "L" ever since its debut back at Google I/O earlier this year.
-
Facebook in February announced plans to acquire mobile messaging service WhatsApp. The social network on Monday confirmed the closing ...
-
MasterCard and Zwipe have announced the world's first contactless payment card—with an integrated fingerprint sensor.
-
Apple is also introducing its own form of contactless payments via Apple Pay, which turns the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus smartphones into mob...
No comments:
Post a Comment